Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Ginellis'


Firstly I'd like to thank The Ginellis' for dragging me back to my youth........is that a good or bad think you may ask? It's a good thing!!! Back in about 1994 I saw a very raw band in Liverpool called Cast............when I listen to The Ginellis' tracks thats where I am again!!! This is stripped down indie at its best. Ok at times the harmonys are a little off but hey no ones perfect so I will let you off boys!!! The 3 tracks (Blownout, Aint Got No Time For These Blues and Promise Be Okay) are sang with true feeling and obviously mean something to the band members. Aint Got No Time For These Blues reminds me of an Oasis track, Oasis in their pomp not as they are now. Fans of Paul Weller will love this as well. 'Promise Be Okay'? Yes guys Im sure it will be!!! When I consider some of the tripe Radio 1 play these guys should be out there pleasing the masses. D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment