Wednesday 16 June 2010

Lorin Zu - The Red Dead Dog Album


Myspace states Lorin Zu sounds like 'A parrot cake with a slice of mixolidian tribe fungus being trodden on forcefully from a distance'.Im not sure if thats positive or negative if Im honest.

Luckily the 4 tracks I listened to 'Bones', 'Horses', 'Revolution Jukebox' and 'Valium Makebelive' were amazing tracks. Ok I feel like I've been on some sort of very weird trip but hey a good one none the less!!! It's unorthodox musically and lyrically but there is something that drags you in and quite frankly I couldnt stop listening to the tracks especially 'Revolution Jukebox'.

The 4 tracks are some crazy well humoured wizardry, and although they wont appeal to everyone Lorin Zu delivers something very different. And as far as Im concerned different is good.


Unique work and I'd love to hear more in future!!
Let the madness begin!!

D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment