Sunday 13 June 2010

Whiskey and Lace - Come Away (Single)


Well what a shocker.........who would have thought Guns N' Roses were now hailing from Wrexham!!! And not the 'new' Guns N' Roses but classic, early 90's Guns N Roses.Shit sorry it's Whiskey and Lace, an amalgamation of former local bands from the Wrexham area. I listened to 'Come Away' and at first thought my itunes was playing a classic Guns 'N Roses track.............so I replayed it!!! Second time around I was more amazed and very excited. This has everything that a quality old school rock track should have......and more!!! An amazing track and I'd recommend you all get on myspace and give these guys a listen (http://www.myspace.com/whiskeyandlacemusic). I want to hear more.....NOW!!! These guys will go far!!! D :)

1 comment: